Summer decorating is a fantastic time to lighten up the colors and fabrics in your home. While you may not be able to decorate every room, there are numerous ways to add summer flair. You can decorate with a summer theme such as fruit (apples, strawberries, grapes), flowers (roses, carnations, daisies), or seaside nautical in addition to following some of the ideas listed below.
1. Replace heavy drapery with light sheers. The sheers provide an airy appeal while letting in the sunshine. If removing your existing drapery is not an option, believe changing objective the valance and tiebacks to a lighter color. Another option is to spend grapevine wreaths, strands of beads, artificial flowers, or decorative ribbons as your tiebacks or swag holders.
2. Store away items that are not useful in the summer such as blankets, throws, and heavy quilts.
3. Lighten up the color of your sofa by placing a slipcover on it or replacing your dismal colored pillows with lighter colors.
4. space light colored slipcovers on your all-wood dining room or kitchen chairs.
5. To add a lighter summer touch to your murky wood tables, exercise white lace or doilies as runners or tablecloths.
6. If you have a heavy bedspread, considering replacing it with a lightweight linen blanket.
7. Bring in the outdoors by adding unusual flowers in vases or baskets to counters, tabletops, and nightstands.
8. Add summer accessories around your home such as birdhouses, sea shells, bowls of fruits or vegetables, and summer reading materials.
9. If you have black lampshades, replace them with lighter ones.
10. Repaint a unlit hallway in your well-liked hue such as buttery yellow, a creamy tan, or a unusual apple green.
11. exhibit a grouping of floral plates on a wall, hutch, or fireplace mantle.
12. desirable out the ashes in your fireplace and believe the firebox with a spacious artificial fern or a basket of smart flowers.
13. plot twigs in ample vases and location on each side of the fireplace mantle.
14. To add summer whimsy to your bathrooms, hang lightweight fabric shower curtains printed with ladybugs, bees, flowers, or palm trees. indicate matching hand towels and rugs to continue the summer theme.
15. Change the layout of your furniture to give your rooms a original, original examine.
Decorating your home for the summer does not have to be complicated or cost a lot of money. As you can spy from the ideas listed above, a fresh lamp shade, adding original fabrics, or changing the paint color of a room can breathe fresh life into your interior create. So, have fun and exhaust your imagination to bring some recent unusual looks into your home for the summer season.