Is your beach house a microscopic dated or needing a mini makeover? Here are 23 simple decorating ideas that will tidy up and highlight the beauty of your summer plot.
1. Classic Adirondack chairs on the porch.
2. Removable cushion covers and sofa slipcovers in outdoor-rated fabrics such as Sunbrella are easy to wash and will stand up to damp swimsuits and towels.
3. Braided or woven station rug. Because the wood floors do prefer a beating.
4. Unfinished, unlaquered table tops echoe the view of driftwood.
5. White wicker waste tables are perfect for bedrooms or the living room.
6. Removable cushion covers and sofa slipcovers in outdoor-rated fabrics such as Sunbrella are easy to wash and will stand up to damp swimsuits and towels.
7. A lighthouse needlepoint throw pillow displayed on a rocking chair.
8. utilize red, white, and blue accents for a touch of Americana throughout your house.
9. Louvered shutters retain the midday sun at bay on porches and bedrooms.
10. Ceiling fans to circulate the air and icy the rooms.
11. Underwater themed or tropical wall mural in a bedroom or the living room.
12. Decorative seagrass baskets for storage.
13. Bed linens with intelligent blue and vivid white stripes for a classic nautical theme.
14. For a high-ceilinged room, hold the windows unadorned to let the natural light in completely.
15. Picnic table and benches for outdoor dining
16. Simple vintage bed frames.
17. Seashell framed mirror for the bathroom.
18. A nautical house flag or brightly colored windsock for the front porch.
19. Wooden model ship. A mini version of a sailboat, fishing boat, or yacht for a centerpiece or to note on a mantel or coffee table.
20. Ornamental lawn lighthouse for the front yard.
21. Cabinet hardware with shell, lighthouse, dolphin, boat, anchor, or palm tree designs
22. Door knocker with anchor or clam shell execute.
23. And of course, exhibit seashells, driftwood, and sea rocks found at your local beach throughout your beach house for a special touch.
consume a combination of these beach home decor tips to bring a recent and decidedly beachy feel to your home.